• Patented Phillips Square-Driv® Drive system provides Stick-Tight® with stable-anti-wobble engagement for TRUE 1-Handed Installation.
• NEVER A DROPPED SCREW!
• Every package includes one or more patented Phillips Square-Driv® Driver Bits.
• Backwards Compatible with Both Phillips & Square Driver Bits.
• Patented Low-Energy Threads Ensure Lightning Fast Installation.
• Drives 30% to 45% Faster Than Other Screws, Maximizing Battery Life.
• Faster Screws Mean More Work Completed In Record Time!
Ideal for contractors, the handyman, and homeowners.
All Assortment Kits represent a value over having to buy each of the sizes and quantities individually. Generally the savings is 30% or more.
Easy-to-carry and easy-to-store.
VELOCITY STICK-TIGHT®, FAST-STARTING,
FOR One-Handed ANti-wobble Installation
Class-leading Strength, Ideal For Tradesmen & DIY’ers Alike
Leader in Fastener Technology &
The Best In The Building Materials Industry
Fastest Starting, Fastest Driving & Never a Dropped Screw. Patented Low Energy Threads & Stick-Tight® For 1-Hand Driving.
Phillips Screw Company is a leader in the design and engineering of proprietary fastener technology, including high-performance drive systems for fastening applications in Aerospace, Automotive, DIY and Trade, Electronics, Industrial, Marine, Military and Header Tools and Gauging markets. The manufacturing of products that incorporate genuine Phillips Drive System technology is made to our precise specifications by our global network of licensed manufacturers, including Wrentham Tool Group.
Velocity Product Line.
INTERIOR WOOD SCREW
Exterior WOOD SCREW
SEE THE VELOCITY® DIFFERENCE
“I was pleasantly surprised by how well the bit held. Even when I tried to overdrive the screw it didn’t slip. I like the aggressive thread and resulting hold.”
– Noah Teshner, Professional Contractor Juneau, Alaska
“I had the chance to try the Lightning screws on my deck at home this weekend. I’m very happy with them. Let’s just say when I want a screw, that’s how I want it!! You can quote me on that!”
– Don Nickel, Professional Contractor Clinton, TN
“Amazing product! This is exactly how a screw should work. It is fast and reliable. I wish you could convince [retailer name redacted] to carry these!”
– Tony Rush, Professional Contractor